Easy intructions for flavourful New PEI Potatoes!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 8 to 12 small New PEI Potatoes
- Butter, as desired
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Place potatoes in a pot of lightly salted, cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for approximately 10-15 minutes or until a knife inserts with little resistance.
2. Drain potatoes and add butter; season with salt & pepper and serve immediately.
1. Place potatoes in a microwaveable dish with 2 tbsp. of water. Cover with plastic wrap and cook on full power for 7 minutes.
2. Allow to stand for 1-2 minutes before mixing in butter, salt & pepper; serve immediately.
· Sour cream and fresh chives would complement this perfectly.
· New potatoes are delicious served au naturel and the potato skin is full of nutrients such as vitamin C.