15 minutes, serves 4.
- 4 medium PEI Russet Potatoes, washed
- 2 tbsp. Canola Oil
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
Blue Cheese & Honey:
½ cup Blue Cheese, crumbled
1 cup Arugula
Honey to drizzle
½ cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
1 tbsp Fresh Oregano, chopped
1 each Avocado, mashed
½ cup Corn
1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
• Preheat oven to 425 F.
• Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
• Cut each potato into 6-8 wedges; place potatoes into a large bowl. Add canola oil and season with salt & black pepper, toss to coat.
Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet and place into preheated oven.
• After 15 minutes, turn wedges and return to oven. Continue cooking for 10-12 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
• Remove from oven, place wedges onto a serving platter and garnish with your favourite flavour combination.