PEI Potato & Smoked Cheddar Skillet
Temps de préparation et rendement
Prep time:30 minutes
|6||Annabelle Potatoes, washed|
|1 Cup||Leeks, washed & chopped|
|1 Cup||Heavy Cream|
|1 Cup||Vegetable or Chicken Stock|
|125 grams||Prosciutto, chopped|
|As desired||Black Pepper|
|As desired||Fresh Oregano|
|1/2 Cup||Cow's Appletree Smoked Cheddar, grated|
- Using a mandolin or knife, slice potatoes into 1⁄8-inch-thick rounds; place potato slices into medium bowl and cover with cold water.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat; add butter.
- Add leeks and reduce heat to medium; cook for approximately 3 minutes or until softened.
- Drain potatoes and add to the pan; season with black pepper.
- Add heavy cream & stock and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 10-12 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Fold in prosciutto and oregano, and top with smoked cheddar. Simmer until cheese melts, approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve as a side dish with your favourite meal or with eggs for breakfast.