PEI Mashed Potatoes
A favorite for everyone, as well as quick and easy to prepare!
Prep Time & Yield
Total preparation time: 30 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
- 4 medium PEI Potatoes
- 1 cup (250 ml) hot milk
- 4 tbsp butter or margarine
- to taste salt and pepper
1. Place the potatoes in a pot of lightly salted, cold water.
2. Bring to a boil and simmer for 12-14 minutes or until tender. Drain the potatoes and return to pot.
3. Scald the milk and butter then pour over the potatoes; mash until smooth.
4. Season to taste with salt & pepper; serve immediately.