A simple party food that can be whipped up in no time at all!
Prep Time: 20 mins
|4 medium||PEI Russet Potatoes, washed and sliced|
|as desired||Chili Powder|
|3/4 cup (188 ml)||Sour Cream|
|1/2 tsp (2 ml)||Dry Mustard Powder|
|1||Garlic Clove, minced|
|to taste||Lime Zest, finely chopped|
|to taste||Salt & Pepper|
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Combine sour cream, mustard powder, garlic, lime juice and zest.
3. Season with salt & pepper; chill until ready to serve.
4. Toss potatoes in olive oil and chili powder.
5. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
6. Season with salt & pepper then broil for 10 minutes or until crisp and golden, turning once. Serve immediately with chilled lime dip.