2 lbs. Baby White Potatoes
1/2 tsp. each Lemon Zest & Juice
2 tbsp. Prepared Horseradish
1 tbsp. Fresh Dill, chopped
1/4 tsp. Salt & Black Pepper
1/4 cup Olive Oil
2 cups Baby Kale
1/2 cup Walnut Halves
• Place potatoes into a medium pot; add 1 tsp salt, and cold water to cover potatoes.
• Bring potatoes to a boil and cook until tender, approximately 10 minutes.
• In a medium bowl, combine lemon zest & juice, horseradish, and dill. Season with salt & black pepper.
• Whisk in olive oil and mix well; set aside until ready to use or refrigerate overnight.
• Remove potatoes from heat and drain; set aside to cool.
• Once cooled, slice potatoes in half lengthwise and place into a medium bowl.
• Add baby kale, walnuts, and dressing; toss to coat. Serve hot or chill until ready to eat.
Chef’s Tip: For a summer twist -
• Preheat grill to medium-high. Combine potatoes with 2 tbsp olive oil and toss to coat.
• Place potatoes onto grill and cook for 3-4 minutes or until grill marks become visible. Remove from grill and place back into the bowl; combine with remaining ingredients.