A long time favourite, full of flavour!
Prep Time: 70 min
|4 large||PEI Russet Potatoes|
|2 cups (500 ml)||Broccoli Florets, cut small and steamed|
|1/4 cup (50 ml)||Sour Cream|
|1/2 cup (125 ml)||Old Cheddar Cheese, grated|
|to taste||Salt & Pepper|
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Gently scrub potatoes to remove dirt and loose skin; prick each potato several times with a fork.
3. Place the potatoes in oven for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Remove from oven and cool slightly. Cut off top of potatoes (lengthwise).
5. Scoop out potato, mash with a fork and mix in broccoli and sour cream and season with salt & pepper.
6. Fill each potato shell and top with cheddar cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately .