No-muss, no fuss...just potatoes!
Prep Time: 50-60 minutes
|4 medium||PEI Potatoes, large dice|
|2 tbsp (30 ml)||Olive Oil|
|to taste||Salt and Pepper|
1. Preheat oven to 425oF.
2. Toss potatoes with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
3. Place onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
4. Roast in oven approximately 40-50 minutes, turning occasionally until golden and cooked through.
5. Remove from oven and serve immediately.
· For a twist, try adding sliced onions, garlic or bacon and add chopped fresh herbs such as thyme or rosemary before roasting.