A unique summer grilling option with no dishes to clean!
Prep Time: 30 min
|2 medium||PEI Russet Potatoes, cut into 10-12 wedges each|
|1/2||Red Onion, sliced|
|1||Garlic Clove, sliced|
|3 tbsp (45 ml)||Olive Oil|
|2 tsp (10 ml)||Dried Oregano|
|as desired||Feta Cheese, crumbled|
|as desired||Kalamata Olives, sliced|
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat .
2. Place a large piece of aluminum foil on the countertop. Add a second layer on top.
3. Combine the potatoes, red onion, cherry tomatoes and garlic in a bowl.
4. Add the olive oil and oregano and season with salt & pepper; toss to coat.
5. Place the vegetable mixture onto the centre of the aluminum foil.
6. Roll up package tightly by folding the two longer edges together then the two shorter edges. Place on grill and cook for 18-20 minutes; turning occasionally.
7. Remove from grill, carefully open package and top with feta cheese and olives. Serve immediately .
Chef’s Tip :
• Try adding your favourite pesto, balsamic or Greek-style dressing to the package before grilling.